Well, where do I start… my blog has been somewhat quiet lately. I have had quite a bit of time off after leaving my job meaning I have been able dedicate time to sorting things out. Typically my boyfriend has been working overtime whilst I have had a break apart from a weekend away in Cornwall which was soooo beautiful and a great escape (a blog post will be up on the hotel we stayed at soon as it was dreamy!)
So what have I been up too…..
1. Planning travels and the future of my blog. I have a week booked in July to head over to will be my first trip abroad!! I’m super excited to soak up some summer sunshine and also launch my YouTube channel with what better way to start than with a sunny travel vlog!
2. Diet changes. I’m not ‘dieting’ but making some alterations to the things we eat on a daily basis. I don’t agree with totally cutting out certain food groups (unless it’s for health reasons) but instead I believe it should just be all in moderation. I have been looking into recipes I can make from scratch to save on the cost and unhealthy things they add to food.
3. I recently got accepted for a great job with a lovely team which I can’t wait to start, they have offered me the opportunity to progress into being their marketing manager as no one is currently doing that for them. I think this will be a fantastic progression for me into something I love.
4. Making our home more personal. It so nice to finally have all the windows open with the sunshine shining through it made me inspired to make our home a bit more us! I have been getting some gorgeous house plants, upgrading our furniture and getting prints to go on the wall. Pinterest has been my main go to for inspiration and it hasn’t disappointed!
5. I have been working with my Mum to plan future photoshoots and progress her fabulous business Allison Daisy Chain. I love a good power business day, I always leave feeling so inspired and excited on future projects!
6. Donating my clothes to charity and having a wardrobe revamp. I decided to spruce up my wardrobe to some more Spring/Summer pieces, I have been loving clean whites with pretty lace so decided to get a couple of staples that can be used to wear at work the weekends.
7. Meeting up with blogger friends. I love chatting and meeting up with other bloggers, it’s so nice to have common interests and chat to people who take a genuine interest and support. Big up to Bex and Milena, we had a gorgeous afternoon tea together a little while back which felt like meeting up with old friends! Bex and I recently popped down to Bournemouth to spend the afternoon with Brogan Tate and others for a great meet up where I chatted to some lovely girls.
I would love to hear what you have been up too so please leave me some comments below!